In stock. Ships the same day if ordered by 3PM EST
MG-3 - Standard Model, no interlock
MG-3-SK1 - Interlocked Model, 110V AC Safety Switch (Omron/STI Magnetically Actuated Safety Interlock Switch)
MG-3-SK2 - Interlocked Model, 24V DC Safety Switch (Omron/STI Magnetically Actuated Safety Interlock Switch)
Available with or without a safety interlock switch. Select when ordering. Please note: safety switches are rated to only 1 amp and require some form of motor control to adapt to your 3 phase machine.
- Protects operators from flying chips, coolant, and the rotating cutter / spindle
- Front arm swings open to the left 180 degrees for easy setup and work access
- Installs in minutes - Truly bolt-on, no drilling required
- Bolts to the threaded hole on the ram originally used as the lifting point. 5/8-11 and 3/4-10 mounting bolts supplied. These fit most brands including Bridgeport. Check your machine before ordering. We can supply threaded reducers or other size bolts if needed.
- D.R.O mount extender included (since this is where most DRO's mount)
- Heavy duty steel adjustable handles- pull out and orient 360 degrees
- Articulating arms allow operator to easily position the shield to fit different work-pieces or fixtures. Guard can also be adjusted left to right on the rail.
- Works with head tilted all the way, as shown with flat shield
- Includes curved lexan shield and flat shield
- Industrial T-slot extrusion provides a way to mount work lamp or other accessories.
- All CNC billet aluminum construction, Powder coated PPG's "OSHA Safety Orange"
- Standard arms are 14". Custom lengths available.