Universal Mount Milling / Drilling Machine Guard
The ATS "Universal Mount" Milling and Drilling Machine Guard mounts by drilling and tapping holes in the machine. Works with large/ non-standard milling machines, drill presses without a round column, and some radial arm drill press machines. Please contact us for fitment questions.
MG-4 - Standard Model, no interlock. Left side mounting $540.00
MG-4-RH - Standard Model, no interlock. Right side mounting/ opening. $540.00
Safety Switch Option Add " -SK1 " to the end of part number (ie. MG-4-SK1) - Interlocked Model. Magnetically Actuated Safety Interlock Switch. Dual Voltage 120VAC / 24VDC. $725.00
Available with or without a safety interlock switch. Select when ordering. Safety switches are rated to only 2 amps and require some form of motor control to adapt to your 3 phase machine.
- Please enter the 2 measurements and machine type when ordering. We will supply the correct length of orange arms to fit your machine.
- Note the standard shield that comes with the MG-4 is part # RMS-1. 15" wide x 9" tall. If you prefer a smaller shield, please request part # RDS-1.
- This universal mount milling & drilling machine guard protects operators from flying chips, coolant, and accidental contact with the rotating cutter/spindle. Polycarbonate shield (Lexan) 1/4" thick
- The front arm swings open 180 degrees for easy setup and work access
- Articulating arms allow the operator to easily position the shield to fit different work-pieces or fixtures
- Four-bolt mounting plate with leveling system can be positioned on side of the machine. Requires drilling and tapping at least 2 mounting holes in the machine.
- Heavy-duty steel adjustable handles- pull out and orient 360 degrees
- The universal mount milling and drilling machine guard is available in left hand or right-hand mount/ opening
- Includes the milling curved Lexan shield only. Purchase a flat shield separately if it will suit your needs better.
- All CNC billet aluminum construction, Powder-coated "OSHA Safety Orange"
- Dimension form or machine type required when ordering.