Sliding Lathe Guard - Floor Mount
This item is built to order based on the motor horsepower, amps, and voltage. Contact us for a quote today!
These are constructed on a custom basis. Please specify required length of coverage ("Guard Width"). Average lead time on custom sliding lathe guards is 7-10 business days. These ship assembled on a pallet: LTL Freight.
Please fill in the measurement form when ordering so that we can design your lathe guarding system in CAD.
- Protects operators from flying chips, coolant, and the rotating chuck.
- Available with or without safety interlock switches (locking/non-locking)
- Free-standing design uses 40x80mm aluminum extrusion posts mounted behind the lathe. Posts may be braced to the floor, the backsplash, or forward to the machine (not shown)
- Constructed from Anodized/powder coated industrial aluminum extrusion
- Can be built to cover point of operation, or entire lathe. We can do double sliding lathe guards as pictured.
- Custom lathe machine safety designed in CAD and built based on your lathe machine measurements. Contact us for a free quote/ consultation.
- Choose from 18 - 48" wide guard. 1 or 2 sliding guards.
- 1/4" polycarbonate (lexan) front and top panels- Easily replaceable.
- 3/4" linear rails and double ball bearing guide blocks for ultra-smooth sliding motion and long lasting durability.
- Works well on larger machines when loading with overhead hoist
- Extrusion framework provides an easy way of mounting a backsplash if your lathe doesn't already have one.
- LED Light Option Available.