Drill Press Guard (Up to 12" Throat)
Fits machines with column diameters of 2.0 - 4.0" (Measurement D in photo)
AND Throat distances of up to 12". (Measurement C in photo)
DPG-1 - Standard Drill Press Safety Model, no interlock. $540.00
DPG-1-SK1 - Interlocked Model. Magnetically Actuated Safety Interlock Switch. Dual Voltage 120VAC / 24VDC $725.00
- Available with or without a safety interlock switch. Select when ordering. Safety switches are rated to only 2 amps and require some form of motor control to adapt to your 3 phase machine.
- Protects operators from flying chips, coolant, and accidental contact with the rotating cutter / spindle. Polycarbonate shield (lexan) 1/4" thick
- Front arm swings open to the left 180 degrees for easy setup and work access
- Articulating arms allow operator to easily position the shield to fit different work-pieces or fixtures
- OSHA drill press guard installs in minutes - Truly bolt-on, no drilling required.
- Clamps to the machine's round column and designed to clear the gear rack
- Heavy duty steel adjustable handles- pull out and orient 360 degrees
- Curved Lexan shield- 10" wide x 8" high with 4" deep sides.
- All CNC billet aluminum construction, Powder coated "OSHA Safety Orange"
- If you are unsure of which drill press guard to select, please click here for the dimension form. Complete the form and email us.