Head Mount Milling Machine Guard
In stock. Ships the same day if ordered by 3PM EST
MG-2 - Standard Model, 2.5" sq. bolt pattern (Bridgeport and most copies), no interlock
MG-2T - Standard Model, 3 x 3.5" bolt pattern (Some TRAK machines, DPM5), no interlock
Safety Switch Option Add to end of part number (ie. MG-2-SK1)
-SK1 - Interlocked Model, Dual Voltage 250VAC / 24VDC, 2 Amp Safety Switch. IDEM Magnetically Actuated Safety Interlock Switch. Click here for specs.
Available with or without a safety interlock switch. Select when ordering. Please note: safety switches are rated to only 2 amps and require some form of motor control to adapt to your 3 phase machine.
- 2 Bolt patterns: Select when ordering
- The mounting plates are slotted outwards to accommodate slight differences in machine bolt pattern. The 2.5" square pattern can work with up to 2.75" or 70mm square.
- Protects operators from flying chips, coolant, and accidental contact with the rotating cutter / spindle. Polycarbonate shield (lexan) 1/4" thick
- Front arm swings open to the left 180 degrees for easy setup and work access
- No drilling required! Bolts to the quill feed selector on Bridgeport, Sharp, Jet, Trak, Prototrak DPM, HH Roberts, Clausing, Lagun, Webb, Supermax, Alliant and many other manual vertical milling machines.
- Articulating arms allow operator to easily position the shield to fit different work-pieces or fixtures
- Heavy duty steel adjustable handles- pull out and orient 360 degrees
- Will not work if tilting the machine's head left and right (only front/back)
- Includes curved lexan shield and flat shield
- All CNC billet aluminum construction, Powder coated "OSHA Safety Orange"