Vertical Band Saw Guard
Machine application: Most industrial wood and metal-cutting vertical band saws, except for benchtop machines. Custom shields available upon request!
In stock. Ships the same day if ordered by 3PM EST
Part # VB-ES1
- Vertical band saw guard device is easy to install and fits a wide variety of floor model vertical bandsaws 12" and up.
- The first bandsaw shown is a 15". The second one pictured is a 17" bandsaw.
- The band saw safety guard can mount to the front door using the supplied bracket, or side of the upper housing.
- Constructed from 28mm industrial aluminum extrusion
- Slotted aluminum allows adjustment in/out and up/down to clear the work-piece and guard the vertical band saw blade at different heights.
- Steel adjustable lever for easy re-positioning
- Shield can flip upward 180 degrees for access.
- 1/4" thick polycarbonate (lexan) shield. Dimensions 6" wide x 7" tall
- Replacement shields available - Click here Taller/ custom shields also available upon request.
- Powder coated "OSHA Safety Orange"
OSHA 1910.212 - General Safety Requirements / ANSI B01.1 - Wood Sawing Machines / ANSI B11.10 - Metal Sawing Machines