Drill Press Guard (Up to 12" Throat)
In Stock! Ships out the same business day if ordered by 3PM EST
In stock. Ships the same day if ordered by 3PM EST
Fits machines with column diameters of 2.0 - 4.0" (Measurement D in photo)
AND Throat distances of up to 12". (Measurement C in photo)
DPG-1 - Standard Drill Press Safety Model, no interlock. $540.00
DPG-1-SK1 - Interlocked Model. Magnetically Actuated Safety Interlock Switch. Dual Voltage 120VAC / 24VDC $725.00
- Available with or without a safety interlock switch. Select when ordering. Safety switches are rated to only 2 amps and require some form of motor control to adapt to your 3 phase machine.
- Protects operators from flying chips, coolant, and accidental contact with the rotating cutter / spindle. Polycarbonate shield (lexan) 1/4" thick
- Front arm swings open to the left 180 degrees for easy setup and work access
- Articulating arms allow operator to easily position the shield to fit different work-pieces or fixtures
- OSHA drill press guard installs in minutes - Truly bolt-on, no drilling required.
- Clamps to the machine's round column and designed to clear the gear rack
- Heavy duty steel adjustable handles- pull out and orient 360 degrees
- Curved Lexan shield- 10" wide x 8" high with 4" deep sides.
- All CNC billet aluminum construction, Powder coated "OSHA Safety Orange"
- If you are unsure of which drill press guard to select, please click here for the dimension form. Complete the form and email us.