Lathe Guard, Hinged. Fits up to 12" Chuck Diameter
In Stock! Ships out the same business day if ordered by 3PM EST
In stock. Ships the same day if ordered by 3PM EST
LG-TR3-12 - 12" Wide Guard. Standard Model. $825.00
LG-TR3-18 - 18" Wide Guard. Standard Model - $875.00 MOST POPULAR
LG-TR3-12-SK1 - 12" Wide Guard. Interlocked Model, Magnetically Actuated Safety Interlock Switch. Dual Voltage 120VAC / 24VDC. $1,010.00
LG-TR3-18-SK1 - 18" Wide Guard. Interlocked Model, Magnetically Actuated Safety Interlock Switch. Dual Voltage 120VAC / 24VDC. $1,050.00
- Available with or without a safety interlock switch. Select when ordering. Safety switches are rated to only 2 amps and require some form of motor control to adapt to your 3 phase machine.
- Hinged lathe guard fits most common small to mid size metal lathes with up to 12-inch diameter chuck maximum.
- Guards are available in a 12" wide or 18" wide (most popular) version.
- Interlocked model available. Select on drop down menu when ordering.
- Click here for brochure.
- Constructed from aluminum extrusion and 1/4" thick, replaceable polycarbonate (lexan).
- The included side lexan panel prevents reach-in and inadvertent contact with the rotating chuck, when installed and trimmed correctly to fit.
- Powder coated "OSHA Safety Orange"
- Mounts onto the lathes gearbox by using the adjustable brackets to bolt to the machine's existing gearbox bolt holes. Customer supplies bolts approximately 3/4" longer than the existing ones.
- Slotted brackets can be flipped around on the mounting extrusion and have 4" of slot to allow front to rear adjustment during installation.
- The gas spring aids in opening and keeps the guard hinged back well out of the way for setup and part change
- The front PVC strip curtain provides more chip containment and protection, while allowing flexibility in the access to the compound handle
- Optional lathe chuck guard mount style - bolt to side of gearbox. See last photo.