Motor Control Boxes, 3-Phase, 208-480V, 30A
ATS offers turn-key electrical safety interlock control boxes for high-voltage machines such as lathes and milling machines. These add an E-STOP button to your older machine, bringing it up to modern safety standards. They will also provide anti-restart protection in case of a power outage. An interlock switch can easily be wired in to the terminal block.
Features / Specs
- Works with 208v, 240v, and 480v 3-phase power. Tap the transformer for your incoming line voltage.
- 120VAC control circuit. Contact us for Optional 24VDC power supply with load circuit breaker.
- 30 Amp Max.
- 16 x 14 x 6" main panel with lockable disconnect switch provides a lockout/tagout location.
- Safety rated contactor
- Non-reversing. Retain the machine's existing forward/reverse switch if reversing is needed.
- 150VA control transformer with primary and secondary circuit breakers.
- 3 button remote operator station with Start, Stop and E-Stop buttons. Includes pre-wired 10' long cable for easy connection into the main box.
- You will be required to mount both boxes to the machine and provide knockouts,strain reliefs to the main box.
- Includes Schematic