Lathe Guard, Hinged. Fits up to 10" Chuck Diameter
In stock. Ships the same day if ordered by 3PM EST
LG-TR3-12 - 12" Wide Guard. Standard Model
LG-TR3-18 - 18" Wide Guard. Standard Model - MOST POPULAR
Safety Switch / Interlock Option
-SK1 - Interlocked Model, Dual Voltage 250VAC / 24VDC, 2 Amp Safety Switch. IDEM Magnetically Actuated Safety Interlock Switch. Click here for specs.
Add to end of part number (ie. LG-TR3-18-SK1)
Available with or without a safety interlock switch. Select when ordering. Please note: safety switches are rated to only 2 amps and require some form of motor control to adapt to your 3 phase machine.
- Fits most common small to mid size metal lathes with up to 10" diameter chuck maximum.
- Interlocked model available. Choose from 24VDC or 110V AC.
- Constructed from aluminum extrusion and 1/4" thick, replaceable polycarbonate (lexan).
- The included side lexan panel prevents reach-in and inadvertent contact with the rotating chuck, when installed and trimmed correctly to fit.
- Guards are available in a 12" wide or 18" wide (most popular) version.
- Powder coated "OSHA Safety Orange"
- Mounts onto the lathes gearbox by using the adjustable brackets to bolt to the machine's existing gearbox bolts. Customer supplies bolts approximately 3/4" longer than the existing ones.
- Slotted brackets can be flipped around on the mounting extrusion and have 4" of slot to allow front to rear adjustment during installation.
- The gas spring aids in opening and keeps the guard hinged back well out of the way for setup and part change
- The front PVC strip curtain provides more chip containment and protection, while allowing flexibility in the access to the compound handle