Contact us for a quote. These are constructed on a custom basis. Please specify required length of coverage ("Guard Width").
Please fill in the measurement form when ordering so your guard fits correctly. Measurements do not have to be exact.
Average lead time on lathe guards is 7-10 business days.
- Protects operators from flying chips, coolant, and the rotating chuck.
- Works well with small to medium sized lathe machines.
- Available with interlock / safety switch
- NEW FEATURE (OCT. 2017): Guard will now hinge open past lathe center, allowing loading with overhead hoist. An adjustable stop can be put into place during normal operation to limit opening travel. New modification not pictured.
- Guard constructed from 40mm industrial aluminum extrusion. Posts from 40x80mm extrusion
- Extrusion allows adjustment up and down, and inward/outward. Also provides a way to bolt lexan to enclose the sides.
- Polycarbonate Lexan front and top panel. 1/4" thick
- Mounts to the floor behind the lathe, supported to backsplash or machine.
- Dual gas struts assist the opening and keep the guard open during setup
- Handle can be positioned on either side.
- Can be made up to 36" wide. Common sizes: 18", 24", 30, 36" (24" pictured)