Sliding Lathe Guard - Machine Mount
7-10 business days. This item is built to order based on the size of your machine. Contact us for a quote today!
These are constructed on a custom basis. Please specify required length of coverage ("Guard Width"). Average lead time on custom sliding lathe guards is 7-10 business days. These ship assembled on a pallet: LTL Freight.
Please fill in the measurement form when ordering so that we can design your lathe guarding system in CAD.
- The lathe guarding system protects operators from flying chips, coolant, and the rotating chuck.
- Available with or without safety interlock switches (locking/non-locking)
- Mounts to the existing threaded holes in gearbox/ lid. You will just need to source longer bolts. Bolt on installation!
- Constructed from Anodized/powder coated industrial aluminum extrusion
- Custom designed in CAD based on your lathe machine measurements. Contact us for a free quote/ consultation.
- Choose from 18 - 48" wide guard.
- 1/4" polycarbonate (lexan) front and top panels - easily replaceable.
- 8" Orange PVC strip curtain on the bottom provides additional chip containment while still allowing access to the compound handle.
- 3/4" linear rails and double ball bearing guide blocks for ultra-smooth sliding motion and long lasting durability.
- Sliding lathe safety works well on larger machines when loading with overhead hoist
- LED Light Option Available.