Hydraulic Press Guard - Sliding
Are you looking for shop hydraulic press guarding that is transparent and more substantial than the ejection curtains available? The ATS Safety hydraulic press guard features a vertical sliding, counterbalanced door made from 40mm aluminum extrusion. The see-through view panel is 1/4" thick polycarbonate (lexan). These are custom-built with an average 1 week lead time. Contact us for a quote today!
Part # HPGuard (Custom Built)
- This hydraulic press safety shield is custom built to your machine Click here:
- Constructed from 40mm square aluminum extrusion and ¼” polycarbonate (lexan)
- The door slides straight up (vertically) on 4 UHMW plastic slides.
- A pair of self-contained cable counterbalances keep door up.
- This hydraulic press guard is easily installed by drilling 4 holes in the top of H-frame. 4 aluminum angle mounting brackets are supplied.
- Fixed side panels and fixed or sliding rear panels also available
- Electrical Safety Interlock available for those wishing to interlock electric over hydraulic type machines. See this page for the type of interlock.
- Floor mount option and hinged option also available.