In stock. Ships the same day if ordered by 3PM EST
Fits machines with column diameters of 4.0 - 6.5" (Measurement D in photo)
AND Throat distances of up to 18". (Measurement C in photo)
Shown on Grizzly G0751 Drill Press
If your dimensions are larger or you do not have a round column, please see our part # MG-4
DPG-2 - Standard Model, no interlock
DPG-2-SK1 - Interlocked Model, 110V AC Safety Switch (Omron/STI Coded Magnet)
DPG-2-SK2 - Interlocked Model, 24V DC Safety Switch (Omron/STI Coded Magnet)
Available with or without a safety interlock switch. Select when ordering. Please note: safety switches are rated to only 3 amps and require some form of motor control to adapt to your 3 phase machine.
- Protects operators from flying chips, coolant, and the rotating chuck and cutter
- Front arm swings open to the left 180 degrees for easy setup and work access
- Articulating arms allow operator to easily position the shield to fit different work-pieces or fixtures
- Installs in minutes - Truly bolt-on, no drilling required
- Clamps to the machine's round column and designed to clear the gear rack
- Heavy duty steel adjustable handles- pull out and orient 360 degrees
- Curved Lexan shield- 10" wide x 8" high with 4" deep sides.
- All CNC billet aluminum construction, Powder coated PPG's "OSHA Safety Orange"
- Readily available Omron/ STi safety switches can always be added later on.
- If you are unsure of which drill press guard to select, please click here for the dimension form. Complete the form and email us.