Universal Mount Milling / Drilling Machine Guard
In stock. Ships the same day if ordered by 3PM EST
The ATS "Universal Mount" Mill/ Drill Guard mounts by drilling and tapping holes in the machine. Works with large/ non-standard milling machines, drill presses without a round column, and some radial arm drill press machines. Please contact us for fitment questions.
MG-4 - Standard Model, no interlock. Standard left side mounting $489.00
MG-4-RH - Standard Model, no interlock. Right side mounting/ opening. $489.00
Safety Switch Option Add " -SK1 " to the end of part number (ie. MG-4-SK1) Interlocked Model, Dual Voltage 120VAC / 24VDC, 2 Amp Safety Switch. IDEM Magnetically Actuated Safety Interlock Switch. $657.00
Available with or without a safety interlock switch. Select when ordering. Safety switches are rated to only 2 amps and require some form of motor control to adapt to your 3 phase machine.
- Please enter the 2 measurements and machine type when ordering. We will supply the correct length orange arms to fit your machine.
- Note the standard shield that comes with the MG-4 is part # RMS-1. 15" wide x 9" tall. If you prefer a smaller shield, please request part # RDS-1.
- Protects operators from flying chips, coolant, and accidental contact with the rotating cutter / spindle. Polycarbonate shield (lexan) 1/4" thick
- Front arm swings open 180 degrees for easy setup and work access
- Articulating arms allow operator to easily position the shield to fit different work-pieces or fixtures
- Four bolt mounting plate with leveling system can be positioned on side of machine. Requires drilling and tapping at least 2 mounting holes in the machine.
- Heavy duty steel adjustable handles- pull out and orient 360 degrees
- Available in left hand or right hand mount/ opening
- Includes the milling curved lexan shield only. Purchase flat shield separately if it will suit your needs better.
- All CNC billet aluminum construction, Powder coated "OSHA Safety Orange"
- Dimension form or machine type required when ordering.