Contact us for a quote. These are constructed on a custom basis. Please specify required length of coverage ("Guard Width").
Please fill in the measurement form when ordering so that we can design your lathe guarding system in CAD.
The price shown is for a 16" Wide Guard. Please contact for quote.
Average lead time: 5-7 business days.
- Protects operators from flying chips, coolant, and the rotating chuck.
- The best solution for small to medium sized machines.
- Available with interlock / safety switch
- Mounts to the existing threaded holes in gearbox. Bolt on installation!
- Guard constructed from 40mm industrial aluminum extrusion. Posts from 40x80mm extrusion
- Extrusion allows adjustment up and down, and inward/outward upon installation.
- The frame mounting brackets are slotted to allow adjustment front to rear. The brackets can be adjusted along the length of the extrusion for mounting.
- Polycarbonate Lexan front and top panel. 1/4" thick. Replaceable. We save every customers lexan sizes for easy ordering.
- Polycarbonate Lexan panel on left side to enclose chuck area. 1/4" thick
- 8" Orange PVC strip curtain on the bottom provides additional chip containment while still allowing access to the compound handle.
- Dual gas struts assist the opening and keep the guard open during setup
- Handle can be positioned on either side.