Contact us for a quote. These are constructed on a custom basis. Please specify required length of coverage ("Guard Width").
Please fill in the measurement form when ordering so your guard fits correctly. Measurements do not have to be exact.
The price shown is for a 16" Wide Guard.
Average lead time: 7 business days.
- Protects operators from flying chips, coolant, and the rotating chuck.
- The best solution for small to medium sized machines.
- Available with interlock / safety switch
- NEW FEATURE (OCT. 2017): Guard will now hinge open past lathe center, allowing loading with overhead hoist. An adjustable stop can be put into place during normal operation to limit opening travel. New modification not pictured.
- Mounts to the existing threaded holes in gearbox. Bolt on installation!
- Guard constructed from 40mm industrial aluminum extrusion. Posts from 40x80mm extrusion
- Extrusion allows adjustment up and down, and inward/outward. Also provides a way to bolt lexan to enclose the sides.
- The frame mounting brackets are slotted to allow adjustment front to rear. The brackets can be adjusted along the length of the extrusion for mounting.
- Polycarbonate lexan front and top panel. 1/4" thick. Side lexan optional.
- Dual gas struts assist the opening and keep the guard open during setup
- Handle can be positioned on either side.
- Price is for 16" wide guard (as viewed from operator position at front). If other width is needed, please contact us for quote