Sliding Lathe Guard - Floor Mount
7-10 business days. This item is built to order based on the size of your machine. Contact us for a quote today!
Our sliding lathe machine guarding is constructed on a custom basis. Please specify the required length of coverage ("Guard Width") when ordering. The average lead time on our custom sliding lathe machine guarding is 7-10 business days. They ship assembled on a pallet: LTL Freight.
Please fill in the measurement form when ordering so that we can design your lathe machine guarding in CAD.
- Protects operators from flying chips, coolant, and the rotating chuck.
- Available with or without safety interlock switches (locking/non-locking).
- The free-standing design uses 40x80mm aluminum extrusion posts mounted behind the lathe. Posts may be braced to the floor, the backsplash, or forward to the machine (not shown).
- Constructed from Anodized/powder-coated industrial aluminum extrusion.
- Lathe machine guarding can be built to cover points of operation or the entire lathe. We can do double sliding lathe guards as pictured.
- Custom lathe machine guarding is designed in CAD and built based on your lathe machine measurements. Contact us for a free quote/consultation.
- Choose from 18"-48" wide guard—1 or 2 sliding guards.
- 1/4" polycarbonate (Lexan) front and top panels—easily replaceable.
- 3/4" linear rails and double-ball bearing guide blocks for ultra-smooth sliding motion and long-lasting durability.
- Works well on larger machines when loading with an overhead hoist.
- Extrusion framework provides an easy way of mounting a backsplash if your lathe doesn't already have one.
- LED Light Option Available.