Drill Press Guard - Econ-Series
Introducing our most popular OSHA-compliant drill press guard, the Econ-Series! This drill press chuck guard features the same durability and adjustment we are known for, including our safety orange powder coat.
DPG-ES1 Most Common (2.0 - 4.0" column diameter) $249.00
DPG-ES2 Large Version (4.0 - 6.5" column diameter) $275.00
- 2 part numbers: DPG-ES1 and Large DPG-ES2. See fitment guide photos. Select from the menu when ordering.
- DPG-ES1 works on small to mid-size drill presses, bench-top, and floor models. DPG-ES2 works on larger floor model drills with round columns.
- Billet aluminum 2-piece column clamp provides a bolt-on installation - no drilling! Installs in 5 minutes or less.
- Slotted aluminum extrusion allows adjustment in/out and up/down to clear different work setups and table heights.
- Steel adjustable lever for easy re-positioning
- Shield flips upward 180 degrees for part/drill bit change.
- Powder-coated "OSHA Safety Orange"
- 1/4" thick Lexan (polycarbonate) shield. See photos for dimensions on each part number guard
- Replacement drill press shields for Econ-Series are available
- If you are unsure of which drill press guard to select, please click here for the dimension form. Complete the form and email us.
- If your column is equal to or less than 4.0", but your throat is 10" or more, you can have us supply the 2" longer arm on the DPG-ES1 part number for the same price. Just add this request in the order notes or contact us first.
- If you have clearance/ fitment issues with the DPG-ES1 clamp, we have 2 alternate clamp options. One is much smaller, for around 2.0" column diameters