Sliding Lathe Guard - Floor Mount
Contact us for a quote. These are constructed on a custom basis. Please specify required length of coverage ("Guard Width").
Please fill in the measurement form when ordering so that we can design your lathe guarding system in CAD.
Average lead time on lathe guards is 7-10 business days.
- Protects operators from flying chips, coolant, and the rotating chuck.
- Available with or without safety interlock switches (locking/non-locking)
- Free-standing design uses posts mounted behind the lathe. Posts may be braced to the floor or forward to the machine (not shown)
- Constructed from Anodized/powder coated industrial aluminum extrusion
- Can be built to cover point of operation, or entire lathe. We can do double sliding guards as pictured.
- Custom designed in CAD and built based on your lathe machine measurements. Contact us for a free quote/ consultation.
- Choose from 18 - 48" wide guard. 1 or 2 sliding guards.
- 1/4" polycarbonate (lexan) front and top panels- Easily replaceable.
- 3/4" linear rails and double ball bearing guide blocks for ultra-smooth motion and long lasting durability.
- Works well on larger machines when loading with overhead hoist
- Extrusion framework provides an easy way of mounting a backsplash if your lathe doesn't already have one.