Sliding Lathe Guard - Machine Mount
Contact us for a quote. These are constructed on a custom basis. Please specify required length of coverage ("Guard Width").
Please fill in the measurement form when ordering so that we can design your lathe guarding system in CAD.
Average lead time on lathe guards is 7-10 business days.
- Protects operators from flying chips, coolant, and the rotating chuck.
- Available with or without safety interlock switches (locking/non-locking)
- Mounts to the existing threaded holes in gearbox/ lid. You will just need to source longer bolts. Bolt on installation!
- Constructed from Anodized/powder coated industrial aluminum extrusion
- Custom designed in CAD based on your lathe machine measurements. Contact us for a free quote/ consultation.
- Choose from 18 - 48" wide guard.
- 1/4" polycarbonate (lexan) front and top panels - easily replaceable.
- 8" Orange PVC strip curtain on the bottom provides additional chip containment while still allowing access to the compound handle.
- 3/4" linear rails and double ball bearing guide blocks for ultra-smooth sliding motion and long lasting durability.
- Works well on larger machines when loading with overhead hoist