Anti-Restart Motor Control Box, E-STOP: 20 Amp, 120v, Single Phase.
Motor Control Box 120 Volt 20 AMP Emergency Stop Button With Anti-Restart Capability
Part #: GS-104-20 ATS
120 VAC / 20 amp Single Phase Motor control box provides a Stop/Start circuit along with a latching Emergency Stop Button, 8’ power cord with molded male 20 amp wall plug, and a 4' Pig Tail for direct wiring to your machine.
- E-stop box with anti-automatic restart feature to prevent machines from automatic re-start after power loss.
- Adds an emergency stop button to your machine.
- Contains a Siemens 120VAC power relay for motor control function
- Allows you to connect a 120V safety switch to relay
- The machine's existing electrical cord has to be hard-wired into the GS-104. A 48” Pig Tail is included and can be used if needed.
- Installing an emergency push button is ideal for meeting current electrical standards (NFPA 79) for smaller machinery such as belt sanders, drill presses, and grinders.
- Contains 20A fuse
- UL 508 Listed
- Aluminum mounting plate measures 7.5" x 4.5" x 1/8" thick. Hole pattern of mount plate: 4.0" x 6.75". Diameter of mounting holes: 1/4"
- The box itself measures 6 3/8" long x 3 1/2" wide x 3 5/8" tall