Baldor Grinder Tongue Guard
In stock. Ships the same day if ordered by 3PM EST
ATS-TG68-O - Tongue Guard for Baldor Grinder, orange powder coat $14.95 ea.
ATS-TG68 - Tongue Guard for Baldor Grinder, plain mild steel $10.95 ea.
Add these often-missing tongue guards to your Baldor Grinder and bring your machine up to OSHA standards! This is one of the most commonly cited OSHA violations.: 1910.215(b)(9) Guarding of abrasive wheel machinery. The peripheral protecting member (guard) shall be provided and adjusted within 1⁄4 inch of the wheel to contain and deflect fragments away from the operator.
- Price is per each. Two grinder safety guards are usually required per machine.
- Fits 6" through 8" Wheel Baldor Grinders (Shown on a 6")
- Available in plain steel or orange powder coat. Choose orange so they don't get misplaced in the shop!
- Made from 11 ga. HRPO Steel, Laser Cut
- Installation Hardware Included
- In addition to this product, make sure your work rest is adjusted properly to be OSHA compliant! 1910.215(a)(4) Abrasive wheel machinery—General requirements. Work rests—on offhand grinding machines, work rests shall be used to support the work.… Work rests shall be kept adjusted closely to the wheel with a maximum opening of 1⁄8 inch to prevent work from being jammed between wheel and rest.…