Baldor Grinder Tongue Guard
ATS-TG68 - Tongue Guard for Baldor Grinder, $10.95 ea.
Add these often-missing tongue guards to your Baldor Grinder and bring your machine up to OSHA standards! This is one of the most commonly cited OSHA violations.: 1910.215(b)(9) Guarding of abrasive wheel machinery. The peripheral protecting member (guard) shall be provided and adjusted within 1⁄4 inch of the wheel to contain and deflect fragments away from the operator.
- Price is per each. Two usually required per machine.
- Fits 6" through 8" Wheel Baldor Grinders (Shown on a 6")
- Made from 11 ga. HRPO Steel, Laser Cut
- Installation Hardware Included
- In addition to this product, make sure your work rest is adjusted properly to be OSHA compliant! 1910.215(a)(4) Abrasive wheel machinery—General requirements. Work rests—on offhand grinding machines, work rests shall be used to support the work.… Work rests shall be kept adjusted closely to the wheel with a maximum opening of 1⁄8 inch to prevent work from being jammed between wheel and rest.…