Lathe Chuck Guard. 8-16" Chuck Diameter
CC816 - Chuck Guard for 8 - 16" Chuck Diameter. $545.00
CC816-S - Interlocked Chuck Guard for 8 - 16" Chuck Diameter. $775.00
- This lathe chuck cover fits most common small to mid-size metal lathes with 8" to 16" chuck diameters. This lathe chuck shield design allows the depth to be adjusted by 4". The slotted mounting brackets also provide some adjustment when installing.
- Available with or without a safety interlock switch. Select on the drop-down menu. Switch specs: 120/230VAC/24V DC, 3 amps. Safety switches require some form of motor control to adapt to your 3 phase machine.
- Constructed from 11 ga. Mild steel, Powder coated "OSHA Safety Orange"
- Contains 1/4" thick polycarbonate (Lexan) window
- 8" Wide lathe chuck guard
- Zinc alloy steel friction hinges on the standard model
- Interlocked version of the lathe chuck shield uses hinges with a built-in safety switch. See "interlock specs" above for more info.
- Interlocked guard version includes a 2-meter quick disconnect cordset for wiring into the machine.
- 40x80mm aluminum extrusion horizontal mounting rail = 35" long
- Mounts onto the lathes gearbox by using the adjustable brackets to bolt into the machine's existing gearbox bolt holes. The customer supplies bolts approximately 3/4" longer than the existing ones.
- Optional lathe chuck guard mount style - bolt to side of gearbox. See last photo.