Floor Mount Milling Machine Guard
In stock. Ships the same day if ordered by 3PM EST
MG-1 - Standard Model, no interlock
MG-1-SK1 - Interlocked Model, 110V AC Safety Switch (Omron/STI Magnetically Actuated Safety Interlock Switch)
MG-1-SK2 - Interlocked Model, 24V DC Safety Switch (IDEM Magnetically Actuated Safety Interlock Switch)
Available with or without a safety interlock switch. Select when ordering. Please note: safety switches are rated to only 1 amp and require some form of motor control to adapt to your 3 phase machine.
- Protects operators from flying chips, coolant, and the rotating cutter / spindle
- Front arm swings open to the left 180 degrees for easy setup and work access
- When one of our bolt-on options will not work for your manual vertical milling machine, the floor mount style may be used.
- Mounts to the floor with heavy duty aluminum post and foot. Concrete anchors are included.
- Standard Post height = 60" Check your machine before ordering. If your mill has a "riser block" or is taller than a standard Bridgeport, you may need to request a taller post.
- Heavy duty steel adjustable handles- pull out and orient 360 degrees
- Articulating arms allow operator to easily position the shield to fit different work-pieces or fixtures. Guard can also be adjusted left to right on the rail.
- Works with head tilted over either direction, with flat shield
- Includes curved lexan shield and flat shield
- Industrial T-slot extrusion provides a way to mount other accessories.
- All CNC billet aluminum construction, Powder coated "OSHA Safety Orange"
- Standard arms are 14". Custom lengths available.