In stock. Ships the same day if ordered by 3PM EST
MG-2 - Standard Model, 2.5" sq. bolt pattern (Bridgeport and most copies), no interlock
MG-2t - Standard Model, 3 x 3.5" bolt pattern (Some TRAK machines, DPM5), no interlock
Safety Switch Option Add to end of part number (ie. MG-2-SK1)
-SK1 - Interlocked Model, 110V AC Safety Switch (Omron/STI Magnetically Actuated Safety Interlock Switch)
-SK2 - Interlocked Model, 24V DC Safety Switch (Omron/STI Magnetically Actuated Safety Interlock Switch)
Please note: safety switches are rated to only 1 amp and require some form of motor control to adapt to your 3 phase machine.
- Protects operators from flying chips, coolant, and the rotating cutter / spindle
- Front arm swings open to the left 180 degrees for easy setup and work access
- No drilling required! Bolts to the quill feed selector on Bridgeport, Sharp, Jet, Trak, Prototrak DPM, HH Roberts, Clausing, Lagun, Webb, Supermax, Alliant and many other manual vertical milling machines.
- Articulating arms allow operator to easily position the shield to fit different work-pieces or fixtures
- Heavy duty steel adjustable handles- pull out and orient 360 degrees
- Will not work if tilting the machine's head left and right (only front/back)
- Includes curved lexan shield and flat shield
- All CNC billet aluminum construction, Powder coated PPG's "OSHA Safety Orange"