Head Mount Milling Machine Guard
In Stock. Ships the same day if ordered by 3PM EST
MG-2 - Standard Model, no interlock. 2.5" sq. bolt pattern (Bridgeport and most copies). $625.00
MG-2T - Standard Model, no interlock. 3 x 3.5" bolt pattern (Some TRAK machines, DPM5) $625.00
MG-2-SK1 - Interlocked Machine Guard Model, 2.5" pattern, Magnetically Actuated Safety Interlock Switch. Dual Voltage 120VAC / 24VDC. $793.00
MG-2T-SK1 - Interlocked Model, 3 x 3.5" pattern, Magnetically Actuated Safety Interlock Switch. Dual Voltage 120VAC / 24VDC. $793.00
- 2 Bolt patterns: Select when ordering. The 2.5" square bolt pattern (MG-2) fits Bridgeports and 95% of other milling machines.
- Available with or without a safety interlock switch. Select when ordering. Safety switches are rated to only 2 amps and require some form of motor control to adapt to your 3 phase machine.
- The mounting plates are slotted outwards to accommodate slight differences in machine bolt pattern. The 2.5" square pattern can work with up to 2.75" or 70mm square.
- This head mount milling machine guard protects operators from flying chips, coolant, and accidental contact with the rotating cutter / spindle. Polycarbonate shield (lexan) 1/4" thick
- Front arm swings open to the left 180 degrees for easy setup and work access
- No drilling required to install! Bolts around the quill feed selector with longer bolts we supply. Works on Bridgeport, Sharp, Jet, Trak, Prototrak DPM, HH Roberts, Clausing, Lagun, Webb, Supermax, Alliant and many other manual vertical milling machines.
- Articulating arms allow operator to easily position the shield to fit different work-pieces or fixtures
- Heavy duty steel adjustable handles- pull out and orient 360 degrees
- Head mount milling machine guard will not work if tilting the machine's head left and right (only front/back)
- Includes curved lexan shield and flat shield
- All CNC billet aluminum construction, Powder coated "OSHA Safety Orange"