In stock. Same day shipping if ordered by 3PM ET
MG-3 - Standard Model, no interlock
MG-3-SK1 - Interlocked Model, 110V AC Safety Switch (Omron/STI Coded Magnet)
MG-3-SK2 - Interlocked Model, 24V DC Safety Switch (Omron/STI Coded Magnet)
Available with or without a safety interlock switch. Select when ordering. Please note: safety switches are rated to only 3 amps and require some form of motor control to adapt to your 3 phase machine.
- Protects operators from flying chips, coolant, and the rotating cutter / spindle
- Front arm swings open to the left 180 degrees for easy setup and work access
- Installs in minutes - Truly bolt-on, no drilling required
- Bolts to the threaded hole on the ram originally used as the lifting point. 5/8-11 and 3/4-10 mounting bolt supplied. These fit most models including Bridgeport. Check your machine before ordering.
- D.R.O mount extender included (since this is where most DRO's mount)
- Heavy duty steel adjustable handles- pull out and orient 360 degrees
- Articulating arms allow operator to easily position the shield to fit different work-pieces or fixtures. Guard can also be adjusted left to right on the rail.
- Works with head tilted all the way, as shown with flat shield
- Includes curved lexan shield and flat shield
- Industrial T-slot extrusion provides a way to mount work lamp or other accessories.
- All CNC billet aluminum construction, Powder coated PPG's "OSHA Safety Orange"
- Standard arms are 14". Custom lengths available.