Vertical Band Saw Guard
Machine application: Most industrial wood and metal-cutting vertical band saws, except for benchtop machines. Custom shields available upon request!
Part # VB-ES1
- Vertical band saw guard device is easy to install and fits a wide variety of floor model vertical bandsaws 12" and up.
- The band saw safety guard can mount to the front door by drilling 2 holes. An aluminum bracket is supplied for mounting.
- Constructed from 30mm industrial aluminum extrusion
- Slotted aluminum allows adjustment in/out and up/down to clear the workpiece and guard the vertical band saw blade at different heights. See page 2 of the product brochure for more info on arm lengths.
- Steel adjustable lever for easy re-positioning
- Shield can flip upward 180 degrees for access.
- 1/4" thick polycarbonate (Lexan) shield. Dimensions 6" wide x 7" tall
- Replacement shields available in standard 7" height, and also 10", 12" - Click here Custom shields are also available upon request.
- Powder-coated OSHA orange band saw guarding
OSHA 1910.212 - General Safety Requirements / ANSI B01.1 - Wood Sawing Machines / ANSI B11.10 - Metal Sawing Machines