Universal Mount Milling / Drilling Machine Guard
In stock. Ships the same day if ordered by 3PM EST
The ATS "Universal Mount" Milling and Drilling Machine Guard mounts by drilling and tapping holes in the machine. Works with large/ non-standard milling machines, drill presses without a round column, and some radial arm drill press machines. Please contact us for fitment questions.
MG-4 - Standard Model, no interlock. Left side mounting $489.00
MG-4-RH - Standard Model, no interlock. Right side mounting/ opening. $489.00
Safety Switch Option Add " -SK1 " to the end of part number (ie. MG-4-SK1) - Interlocked Model. Magnetically Actuated Safety Interlock Switch. Dual Voltage 120VAC / 24VDC. $657.00
Available with or without a safety interlock switch. Select when ordering. Safety switches are rated to only 2 amps and require some form of motor control to adapt to your 3 phase machine.
- Please enter the 2 measurements and machine type when ordering. We will supply the correct length of orange arms to fit your machine.
- Note the standard shield that comes with the MG-4 is part # RMS-1. 15" wide x 9" tall. If you prefer a smaller shield, please request part # RDS-1.
- This universal mount milling & drilling machine guard protects operators from flying chips, coolant, and accidental contact with the rotating cutter/spindle. Polycarbonate shield (Lexan) 1/4" thick
- The front arm swings open 180 degrees for easy setup and work access
- Articulating arms allow the operator to easily position the shield to fit different work-pieces or fixtures
- Four-bolt mounting plate with leveling system can be positioned on side of the machine. Requires drilling and tapping at least 2 mounting holes in the machine.
- Heavy-duty steel adjustable handles- pull out and orient 360 degrees
- The universal mount milling and drilling machine guard is available in left hand or right-hand mount/ opening
- Includes the milling curved Lexan shield only. Purchase a flat shield separately if it will suit your needs better.
- All CNC billet aluminum construction, Powder-coated "OSHA Safety Orange"
- Dimension form or machine type required when ordering.